Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 7 – 12
- Complete Beginners In Programming
- Curious about how technology works around them
- Interested in learning programming
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of Python programming modules
- Methods to drive and command Cozmo through Python programming
- Simple math operations, variables, and functions for Cozmo
- Ways to create projects and interactive games with Cozmo
What is Cozmo?
Cozmo is an artificially intelligent toy robot unveiled by San Francisco startup Anki. It is a small gizmo that explores his world, plays games, and even gets into a little mischief along the way. Of course it’s a toy, and a fantastic one at that. But it’s also a device that helps students learn to code.
Also, check out our free coding club when you sign up with us!