Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 9 – 16
- Complete Beginners In Robotics
- Interested In A More Hands-On Learning Approach
- Excited To Create Technology
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of simple electronics through Arduino programming concepts
- Basic circuits and their simple functions
- Methods that allow Arduino to communicate with other devices
- Digital and analog outputs
- Ways to build simple robotics projects such as a Line Tracing Robot
What is Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Over the years, a worldwide community of makers – students, hobbyists, artists, programmers, and professionals – has gathered around this open-source platform. Their contributions have added up to an incredible amount of accessible knowledge that can be of great help to novices and experts alike.
Also, check out our free coding club when you sign up with us!